Baked salmon with Chipotle cheddar dressing is a very delicious recipe in which salmon is baked without getting dry in the oven. The recipe is graced with delicious additions, including capers, paprika and Briannas chipotle cheddar dressing for an excellent taste. You can serve this dish for dinner or parties with a variety of side dishes, like salads, sauces, fried potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.
– 1 large salmon steak fillet, cut into medium pieces.
– ¼ cup of fresh dill.
– ¼ cup of fresh celery leaves.
– ½ cup of fresh parsley for garnish.
– ¼ cup of capers.
– 1 tsp of paprika.
– 2 garlic cloves, minced.
– Salt and pepper.
– 1 tsp of fish seasoning.
– ¼ cup of lemon juice.
– Chipotle cheddar dressing.
– Non-stick spray or 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
For the side dish salad:
– 2 pickled lemons.
– 4 pickled green olives.
– 2 medium tomatoes.
– 1 shallot, thinly sliced.
– 2 fresh lettuce leaves.
– 1 medium sweet green pepper.
– ½ cup of preserved sliced mushrooms.
– ¼ cup of mayonnaise.
– 2 tbsp of Italian salad dressing.
– Prepare the salmon marinade by mixing fresh dill, celery, lemon juice, paprika, fish seasoning, salt and minced garlic together in a bowl.
– Marinate the salmon pieces for 30 minutes or an hour.
– In a suitable baking pan, layer a large piece of foil and brush with oil or non-stick spray then place the salmon fillets.
– In a small bowl, put the capers and 1 cup of chipotle cheddar dressing and stir well.
– Divide the capers dressing on the salmon pieces so that all are well covered with cheddar dressing.
– Fold the foil sheet to cover the fillet and make sure to seal the edges by curling the ends together, to prevent drying the salmon.
– Bake the salmon in preheated oven at 400 F for around 20 minutes or until it is well done.
– At the end of baking, unfold the foil sheet and expose the salmon to the upper heating for a few minutes to broil the surface then take it out of the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the salad.
– Prepare the salad by mixing all diced vegetables together with parsley, Italian dressing, mayonnaise, salt and seasoning.
– Layer a large platter with the lettuce leaves and put the baked salmon pieces on one side and the salad on the other side.