Chicken spaghetti is a delicious recipe that may need some time to prepare, yet still could be one of the most popular dishes in many countries. This recipe is the easiest one you can follow for dinner, and soon I will post more variations that you will surely love to try.
– Chicken “whole, cut up or thighs”
– Spaghetti “around 2 pounds for a whole chicken”
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 1 medium onion, wedged
– 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 1 can of creamy mushroom soup
– 1 can of creamy chicken soup
– 1 cup of chicken broth
– Salt and pepper
– Poultry seasoning “cardamom, cumin, pepper, bay, cubeb”
– Velvetta cheese
– Mozzarella cheese or any type to cover the top
– Rinse the chicken with water and flour to reduce the smell.
– In a stock pan, put enough water and bring to boil on high heat.
– Add the chicken, poultry seasoning and wedged onion and cook the chicken for 30 minutes or more. Add the salt at the middle of cooking.
– In a skillet, melt the butter and fry the onion with the pepper for a few minutes until they become tender. Add the garlic and fry for a minute on medium heat.
– Chop the velvetta cheese and put it in the skillet with the creamy soup cans.
– Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat until the cheese melts and all are well cooked.
– When the chicken is cooked, transfer it to a bowl and put the spaghetti to be cooked in the broth. Add more water if the pasta needs.
– Meanwhile, de-bone the chicken and shred it into small pieces then add it to the creamy soup mix.
– After the pasta is cooked, mix it with the chicken and add some white wine, if you wish.
– Get a baking pan, put 1 cup of chicken broth at the bottom and then put the pasta-chicken mix.
– Cover the top with mozzarella cheese or any other type you like, and bake in medium-heat oven for 15 minutes so that the pasta absorbs the broth and the cheese melts.