One of the most delicious seafood recipes is the crab salad. Crab salad is often made with pasta and other ingredients, but as some prefer the pure crab taste and a lot of crab lumps, here is a nice and easy crab salad without pasta.
– 2 cups of crab meat or lumps “without sharp pieces” – you can use imitation crab meat if you like
– 1 medium green pepper – diced or thinly sliced
– 1 medium tomato – diced
– ½ cup of diced sweet red pepper
– ¼ cup of diced yellow pepper
– 2 tbs of lemon juice
– ½ cup of chopped or thinly sliced red onion
– 1 cup of small fresh broccoli florets
– ¼ cup of salad dressing “Italian, creamy dressing”
– ½ cup mayonnaise
– ¼ cup grated cheddar or Parmesan cheese
– ¼ cup of chopped black olives
Preparation of crab salad:
Mix the ingredients slowly in a glass bowl, without the sauces or dressings, and make sure not to shred the crab meat.
Add the lemon juice and mayonnaise and stir carefully then chill for 2 hours before serving.