The Hawaiian fruit salad is one of the healthy fruit salad recipes that you can eat in summer and introduce for family and guests as a fresh fruit dessert.
– Fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries).
– Banana slices.
– Pineapple slices (cut into quarters).
– Kiwi slices (cut into halves).
– Orange chunks.
– Mango flesh cubes.
– One teaspoon of ground ginger.
– 2 tablespoons of honey.
– ½ cup of fresh lime juice.
– After washing, peeling and cutting the fruits into suitable, matching sized pieces, mix the fruits into a large salad bowl and let aside.
– Prepare the salad dressing by mixing ginger, honey and lime juice in a small glass tureen.
– Pour the dressing on your mix and stir or give it a turn until you are sure all pieces are covered with dressing.
– Use fruit salad bowls to divide the amount into servings and serve at once.